It’s almost 2017 and I was thinking it might be fun to review my first full year of blogging. Let’s start with the seven posts I’ve written in 2016 that seem to be the most forgotten but which I still think are worthy!
1. I was quite surprised to find this among the forgotten posts. I mean who doesn’t love manatees?
2. This is 2016’s first post – a postcard from Cape Coral.
3. Now this photo captures a Finnish summer day by the sea beautifully.
4. Thinking of visiting Cape Coral, FL? Then you will want to know where to go for your ribs!
5. I personally love this post and cannot phantom why it has so few hits. Maybe because London’s Highgate cemetery has many blog posts on it out there?
6. Now this market may not be smack-bang in the middle of Bangkok but it’s still worth taking a look at, Thai markets have their own feel.
7. Jussarö is one of the most interesting places I’ve visited with our sailing boat. Check out the messages people have left there.
Do you remember any of these? I hope you follow suit and make a post like this too!