This year has been Destination: everywhere’s first full year, as I started writing the blog at the end of 2015. In 2016, I have written a total of 213 posts. Here are the top seven of them. Check out the blog’s forgotten posts here.
1. This post seems to be trending on Google, as it gets the most hits from Google searches! I’m happy that my post has been assisting travellers wanting to make a trip to Tallinn (or the other way).
2. Now this one has got the most hits thanks to Visit Helsinki sharing it on their Facebook page – kudos for that! This is one must-see café for every tourist visiting Helsinki and it brings back many fond memories to those who have visited.
3. Food and Tallinn go hand in hand. I owe thanks to Visit Tallinn for sharing.
4. Tallinn’s Fabrik is such a cool restaurant that I’m happy many people have found the post. I hope many have been inspired to visit too!
5. We rented a boat in Cape Coral, FL and as I personally had difficulties finding information on things that would be good to know, so I decided to write a post about it to help others.
6. My post on Espoo’s newest restaurant seems to interest many. Here again, I owe thanks, this time to Visit Espoo for sharing.
7. Kiasma seems to interest many tourists and this post shows a fun side to modern art.
What I’m particularly happy about is that most of these posts are from Finland and Tallinn – as obviously these are the regions I have the most expertise on at the moment. I’m also pleased to have written posts that have been seen as worthy by the likes of Visit Espoo, Visit Helsinki and Visit Tallinn.
I hope that I will see you here again in 2017. Happy New Year and here’s to more adventures in 2017 for you and me alike!